Weatherproof, High Definition Security Cameras with Night Vision (2-Pack)
Help secure your world, day and night, with the detail and clarity of high definition 720p resolution video. This vandal-resistant security camera uses a pass-through bracket which protects cables from being tampered with by intruders.
Indoor / outdoor MPX security cameras
High definition 720p resolution
Maximum night vision
FIELD OF VIEW
Ideal for monitoring wide, open areas
High quality recording
This HD weatherproof night vision security camera provides high quality video that you might expect from a Lorex professional-grade security system. The HD Camera series provides high definition recording capability day and night and is IP66 rated, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
If you already own a wired security camera system then upgrading to HD surveillance has never been easier. Simply swap out your old BNC cameras for new 720p wired HD cameras that use the same cabling. Extend the video signal up to 800ft (242m) with a single run of RG59 coaxial cable for flexible installation.
Excellent night vision range
Providing up to 130 feet of night vision range, this high definition security camera delivers excellent night vision to keep your property safe through the night.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
Built and designed to withstand vandalism.
High Definition Security Cameras with Night Vision (2-Pack):
- High definition 720p 1 megapixel image sensor delivers double the resolution of 960H 1
- Crystal clear video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness 2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 3
- Extreme temperature performance (-22°F ~ 122°F)
- Wide angle 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Removable camera base and integrated cable for flexible installation
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
- Extend the video signal up to 800ft (242m) with a singlerun RG59 coaxial cable for flexible installations 4
- Cameras (2)
- Mounting kits (2)
- 60ft. BNC/Power Extension Cables (2)
- Power Adapter (2)
1. Compatible with Lorex HD DVR LHV1000 series only.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
4. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other. For cable runs above 300ft(92m), you must connect the power adapter directly to the camera, rather than at the end of the extension cable.