Wireless home monitoring system with 2 outdoor cameras
Experience the perfect union of wireless convenience and security-grade performance – the SD82 makes a brilliant home monitoring or security system with simplified installation, secure wireless video, and remote viewing with no recurring fees.
7″ LCD monitor for viewing & recording
Get all the capabilities of a full surveillance system to go. View live and recorded video from your cameras on a stylish all-in-one LCD monitor and recorder. Choose from manual, motion or schedule recording to create a truly custom surveillance experience. Conserve storage by only recording during hours of interest, or by only recording motion in the scene. The system gives you complete flexibility to capture every detail or only the ones that matter to you. Protect what matters most by recording video and audio to the included memory card.
Weather resistant wireless cameras
The robust, weather-resistant wireless cameras are also compact in design, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. The cameras use a secure signal and anti-interference technology ensures smooth, reliable wireless video at all times. No need to run cables – these wireless cameras are among the most convenient on the market and can be installed in mere minutes. The cable pass-through design of the cameras conceals the power cable for added protection against vandals.
Dual motion detection technology
The system uses a combination of 2 motion detection technologies to deliver the most accurate alerts. Video Motion Detection (VMD) detects changes in the camera image, while Passive InfraRed (PIR) uses a sensor on the camera to pick up heat signatures from persons and animals. The SD82 uses both technologies at once to reduce false triggers, providing you with only the most useful motion events.
2-way audio intercom
The wireless cameras feature a built-in microphone and speakers. This means you can hear sounds from around the camera, as well as communicate with persons near the camera using the monitor. Whether you’re greeting a family member or instructing a postal worker, the 2-way audio intercom is a great way to stay connected.
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
System won’t interfere with WiFi signals.
Record and store video on the SD supported system.
Wireless home camera system – a way to stay aware.
- All-in-One monitor and recorder
- View remotely via Skype™
- Dual motion detection technology
- Secure wireless signal
- 2-Way talk
- Simple installation. No video cables required 1
- Integrated digital video recorder (up to 32GB SD™ card supported)
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule 2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Front panel feather touch controls
- Digital picture frame with the ability to upload your own pictures for discreet monitoring 3
- Review recordings and watch live video at the same time with Picture-In-Picture feature
- Built-in camera light filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- 2-Way Audio for Intercom usage
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m) away 4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors 5
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Up to 180ft (55m) indoor/650ft (200m) outdoor wireless range 6
- AV output for viewing on a larger screen (e.g. TV)
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
ULTIMATE PEACE OF MIND.
View while you are away from home via Skype™ from anywhere in the world!*.
NEVER MISS A THING – WITH DUAL MOTION DETECTION.
PIR heat sensors and video motion detection for improved motion recording and audio alerts.
Capture the seconds leading up to the event and record up to 4 channels in quad screen to catch all the action.
DISCREET, PRIVATE & SECURE.
Digital picture frame mode for discreet monitoring, and a secure long-range digital signal make it ideal for home monitoring.
EASY PLUG & PLAY.
video cables, no expensive installation, no recurring fees. Place the cameras indoors or outdoors, power up, and start monitoring!
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time or all 4 cameras simultaneously on one screen (Quad view).
3. Ability to upload your own pictures supported using a PC only. Default covert function (blank screen) available as an alternative option.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* No recurring charges. Internet connection required on connected PC. Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.