SD Pro Wireless Video Surveillance System with 2 Cameras and 7″ Screen with Mobile Connectivity
Enjoy the performance of a premium surveillance system with simplified installation, secure wireless video, and no recurring fees. Record video in 720p HD with audio to the included 8GB memory card. View live and recorded video anywhere you go with free apps to help you stay connected. Control your system from the rechargeable wireless LCD monitor for truly portable use. Simplified remote viewing with Lorex Stratus Connectivity is ready to use in mere minutes, allowing you to check in on your home or business from anywhere with no recurring fees!
7” LCD monitor / recorder
View your cameras live and watch recorded video from a stylish all-in-one 7” LCD monitor and recorder in one. This monitor gives you complete control of your security system with a user-friendly interface and feather-touch controls. Change viewing modes, enable recording and configure menu options all with the handheld monitor.
Record in 720p HD
Experience surveillance video that leaves nothing to the imagination. Record 720p video with audio for incredible picture quality that captures every detail. Video is recorded to the included SD card, making it easy to backup important footage. Choose from manual, motion or schedule recording per camera to create a truly custom surveillance solution. Experience true peace of mind with the gold standard in wireless security.
Connect the monitor to your router to enable cloud connectivity, enabling you to view and record video from anywhere in the world. Lorex Stratus Connectivity makes setup a breeze: simply download the free SD Pro app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, scan the QR code on your monitor, and you’re ready to go. Take advantage of manual recording, snapshots and two-way audio intercom using your mobile device. Push notifications with snapshot attachments keep you up-to-date with motion events captured by your cameras.
Weather resistant wireless cameras
The robust, weather-resistant wireless cameras are also compact in design, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. The cameras’ secure signal and anti-interference technology ensures smooth, reliable wireless video at all times. No need to run cables – these premium HD wireless cameras are among the most convenient on the market and can be installed in mere minutes. The cable pass-through design of the cameras conceals power cables for added protection against vandals.
2-way audio intercom
The wireless cameras feature a built-in microphone and speakers. This means you can hear sounds from around the camera, as well as communicate with persons near the camera using the monitor or a connected smartphone / tablet. Whether you’re instructing a postal worker or greeting a family member, the 2-way audio intercom is a great way to stay connected.
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
System won’t interfere with WiFi signals.
Record and store video on the SD supported system.
SD Pro Wireless Video Surveillance System features:
- 7 inch rechargeable wireless touchscreen LCD monitor1
- Weather resistant wireless cameras2
- Record video in 720p HD with audio3
- Free apps for smartphone/tablet4
- Manual, motion, and schedule recording
- 2-way audio Intercom
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- 8GB SD card included; 64GB supported
- Simple installation. No video cables required
- Up to 45 days of recording5
- Push notifications sent to your smartphone/tablet when motion is detected
- Triplex operation: view live video, record, and playback simultaneously
- Pre-event motion detection recording
- Dual motion detection technology for more accurate alerts
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Front panel feather touch controls
- Motorized camera filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Night time viewing up to 65ft (20m) away in ambient night time lighting conditions and up to 45ft (14m) away in total darkness6
- Secure wireless signal
- Up to 165ft (50m) indoor / 660ft (200m) outdoor wireless range7
Each HD82W Includes:
2. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
3. 720p HD (1280×720) up to 20 fps with 2 cameras, or VGA (640×480) in real-time (30fps). 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using smartphones / tablets that support 720p (1280×720) or higher resolutions or view recordings on a computer (SD card reader not included). Included monitor resolution is 800×480.
4. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
5. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640×480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
6. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
7. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.